About the product
This medication is an immunomodulatory symbiotic. It was developed to be used in the most critical phase of the life of dogs, when they pass from a sterile environment protected from infections, represented by the maternal womb, to an external environment full of microorganisms, representing a great challenge.
Indication and suggestions of use
Indicated for nutritional supplementation of neonate, debilitated, and dehydrated dogs or in situations of stress (vaccinations, weaning, among others).
01 dose after colostrum.
01 dose per animal. Associated to each vaccine dose.
01 dose at weaning and 01 dose after 15 days.
01 dose each 15 days.
Debilitated animals or diarrhea
03 doses. Once a day, for three days.
The suggestions above do not substitute the indication of the veterinary doctor. Prevention is always the best way. Regular visits to the Veterinary Doctor are the best way to ensure the well-being of your animal. Check the package insert of NUXCELL NEO.
Birth and Weaning
- Modulation of the intestinal microbiota
- Improves the immunological response
- Reduces the intensity variation of the response
- Acts upon animal related factors
- Facilitates the immune response
Enteritis / Debilitation
- Improves the integrity of the intestinal mucosa
- Higher control of diseases
- Refills the beneficial microbial flora
- Suppresses the increase of the intestinal pathogenic bacteria
Ingredients / Actives
NUXCELL® NEO must be used as an adjuct medication. It does not replace the conventional treatment. Use under professional guidance.
Individual package containing one applicator of a single dose (02 grams), packaged in a display with 20 doses.
ALWAYS CONSULT THE VETERINARY DOCTOR
Regular visits to the Veterinary Doctor are the best way to ensure the well-being of your animal. Prevention is always the best way.