About the product
Developed to act as a symbiotic adjunct to the clinical treatment of dogs and cats in situations which demand the improvement of the immune response, such as periodical vaccinations, use of anti-helminthic drugs, and specific pathological conditions.
Indication and suggestions of use
Indicated for dogs and cats as symbiotic adjuvant for intestinal flora recomposing, vaccinations and specific pathologies that require nucleotides, glutamine and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Vaccinations and boosters
01 dose. At each vaccine dose.
01 dose. Associated to each anti-parasitic dose.
Debilitated animals and post-surgical recovering
03 doses. Once a day, for three consecutive days.
The suggestions above do not substitute the veterinary doctor´s indication. Preventing is always the best way. Regular visiting the Veterinary Doctor is the best for ensure your animal´s welfare. Read the NUXCELL PLUS leaflet.
Pathologies and Recovering
- Reinforces the immune response in clinical treatments.
- Facilitates recoveries after surgeries – immunosuppressive, tissue recovering, and healing conditions
Vaccinations and Annual booster
- Reduces the variation in the intensity of the response.
- Acts upon the animal related factors.
- Improves the immune response
- Helps in the reduction of the parasitic load.
- Activates the immune response – increase of the IgE.
- Reduces the number of conditions resulting from anemia.
Ingredients / Actives
NUXCELL® PLUS must be used as an adjunct treatment. It does not replace the conventional treatment. Use it under professional guidance.
Individual package containing one applicator of a single dose (02 grams), packaged in a display with 20 doses.
Levels of security per Kg
ALWAYS CONSULT THE VETERINARY DOCTOR
Regular visits to the Veterinary Doctor are the best way to ensure the well-being of your animal. Prevention is always the best way.